Joseph A. Catanzano III, DDS has made it his passion for improving people’s smiles and oral hygiene. After finishing college at Georgetown University, he attended dental school at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. Dr. Catanzano then went to work in Arlington, VA for 3 years before practicing in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Catanzano has made it a priority to keep up with the latest proven dental techniques and practices in order to provide the best dental care possible for his patients. He offers general, restorative, and cosmetic treatment options to his patients in a friendly and warm environment.
Dr. Catanzano is a member of these associations:
- The American Dental Association
- District of Columbia Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Seattle Study Club- Comprehensive Care Study Clubs
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Catanzano enjoys serving his local community and participating in support programs abroad like Operation Smile. He is married and lives in Arlington with his wife and their two sons.